Student Tax Receipts

The T2202/T2202A (Tuition, Education and Textbooks Amount Certificate) is a tuition and education tax credit certificate issued by a post-secondary institution to certify a student’s eligibility for tuition, education and textbook amounts. The T4A (Other Income – scholarships, fellowships, bursaries and study grants (awards)) is a slip issued by a post-secondary institution for amounts that were paid to recipient’s who received scholarships, fellowships, bursaries, honorariums in a tax year. For further details please see the CRA website.

What’s New

  1. 1. T2202 vs. T2202A – The form name changed from T2202A to T2202 effective the 2019 and all tax years moving forward.
  2. 2. T4A – should available from March 10th onwards. Mails will be sent to all the students. Please verify with the office in regards to your correct mailing address.
  3. 3. Social Insurance Numbers (SIN) – Effective the 2019 tax year, all post-secondary institutions are now required to provide the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) with the social insurance numbers from qualifying students for the T2202 Tuition Tax Credit. Please refer to the CRA website for more information.


  1. Tax documents (T2202,T2202A,T4A) are issued to students who are over 16 years of age before the end of the taxation year. To be eligible for the tuition tax credit, you must have total eligible tuition fees exceeding $100 in a taxation year. Students must be enrolled in a course of studies considered post-secondary level education, or a course of studies that allows the student to obtain or improve skills in an occupation in order to be eligible for a T2202A.

Frequently Asked Questions

 Are T2202/T2202A forms applicable for Academic grading courses?


How do I obtain my tax documents?

The school will mail you the Tax documents. If you have received yours, please email: specifying your name, SIN and the Program Enrolled.